The current events of moment:
- The opening days of restaurants during the summer period it’s here !
- From June 16th to September 15th – The Grandes Eaux Nocturnes at the Palace of Versailles (every Saturday from 8.30pm)
- From June 24 to November 4 – Lego X Starwars exhibition at Chanorier in Croissy sur Seine
- June 29 to August 19 – Fêtes des Loges in Saint Germain en Laye
- From July 7th to September 2nd – Bergerie Plage at La Bergerie Nationale in Rambouillet
- July 28th – guided tour of the Desert de Retz in Chambourcy (from 3 pm to 4:30 pm); reservation required at +33 1 30 78 20 63 (or +33 1 30 61 61 35) or by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- From August 18 to September 1 – Les Yvelines make their cinema (about thirty free sessions in the open air)
- August 25th – guided tour of the Desert of Retz in Chambourcy (from 15h00 to 16h30); reservation required at +33 1 30 78 20 63 (or +33 1 30 61 61 35) or by mail to email@example.com
- Sunday 16 September – 10 km race in the heart of the safari and the Thoiry zoo (1 km for children)
- Other outings on the website of the Mission Tourisme des Yvelines !
To visit/to see :
- Château de Versailles
- Château de Saint Germain en Laye
- Château de Rambouillet
- Zoo and château de Thoiry
- Jean Monnet’s house
- Mantes la Jolie’s collegiate church
And naturally Paris which you can join from Beynes without change !
- Hike – GR11 crossing the forest of Beynes and many circuits at your disposal ; possibility of accompanying you on someone
- Visit of the castle of Beynes with the association Beynes Histoire et Patrimoine
- Many golf (Feucherolles, Plaisir, Tremblay on Mauldre, Queue-lez-Yvelines)