The current events of moment:
- Every Sunday until March 25th – 28th RITMY musical season in Méré. Starting from 13 €
- Until January 24th – The dream of Moustic (juggling) at the theater Coluche à Plaisir. 10 €
- January 19 – Bonga Concert at 9:00 pm Duration: 1h30. At the theater la Nacelle in Aubergenville.
- January 21st and 28th – guided visit at the Petit Moulin museum at 2.30 pm Duration: 1h15-1h30
- January 26th – Caroline Vigneaux, new comedy show at 8:45 pm Duration: 1h10. At the theater la Barbacane.
- January 27 – Bazaar and flat, concert swings songs at 20:45. Duration: 1h30. At the theater la Barbacane.
- On the night of 27th to 28th January – 83rd edition of the Paris-Mantes night hike. 39km from Beynes
- January 30 – The musicians of the regent Philippe d’Orléans, concert of baroque music at 8:45 pm. Duration: 1h30. At the theater la Barbacane.
- January 31 – The wolf who wanted to be a sheep, show for children from 2 years to 15:30. Duration: 35 min. At the theater la Nacelle in Aubergenville.
To visit/to see :
- Château de Versailles
- Château de Saint Germain en Laye
- Château de Rambouillet
- Zoo and château de Thoiry
- Jean Monnet’s house
- Mantes la Jolie’s collegiate church
And naturally Paris which you can join from Beynes without change !
- Hike – GR11 crossing the forest of Beynes and many circuits at your disposal ; possibility of accompanying you on someone
- Visit of the castle of Beynes with the association Beynes Histoire et Patrimoine
- Many golf (Feucherolles, Plaisir, Tremblay on Mauldre, Queue-lez-Yvelines)