This room of 20 m ² is a wink of eye in the history of Beynes. Indeed, this part of the house has probably been built with the stones of the castle when it was destroyed and its stones sold. You will find an atmosphere of former days with its bath in cast iron and its stone floor looking like cement tiles. Of the bathroom, your view gets lost on the hill sheltering the farm of Frileuse.
- Queen size bed (160*200)
- Free Wifi access
- Television flat screen
- Bath in cast iron and feet of lion
- Hairdryers and Biologic shower gel ® without paraben nor phénoxyethanol
- Wall towel dryer
- Toilets in the bathroom
- Baby bed on request
Price including breakfast
- € 95 per person
- € 105 for two people
- Free for a child < 2 years old
- € 10 for a child between 2 and 3 years old
- € 20 for a child > 3 years old
Book online offers many advantages : best price guaranteed, flexible cancellation policy, no booking fees, no payments in advance.